flatland3d and Knox are back and they have together developed the world’s most advanced glove designed especially for electric skateboarding. Flatland 3D Fingerless Pro E-Skate Glove has Knox’s Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) with Micro-Lock shock foam and a Uni-Directional Flexible wrist plate. Fingerless Pro E-Skate Glove offers the most advanced protection from a glove without sacrificing safe and comfortable use of your e-skate remote control.
What is Knox SPS?
Knox’s patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) works to protect your palm and wrist by adding two sliders to the inside of the glove. One of the sliders sits over the general area of the scaphoid bone, and the second slider acts as a bridge that stops the grab and twist effect. This system protects the hand from compression fractures and hyperextension caused by when an ordinary glove grips the road surface and the forward torque causes the glove wearer’s body to fall over the hand. The SPS surfaces now have built-in Knox Micro-Lock collision protection, which gives the same wear resistance as the original, but with additional collision protection.
- Knox Patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) with Micro-Lock Impact Protection
- Removable Uni-directional Flexible Wrist Plate. Flexible in the forward direction for maximum comfort, rigid in the other direction to prevent hyperextension
- Clarino breathable performance palm
- 4 way stretch mesh and Spandex across the top of the hand for great flexibility and breathability
- Abrasion resistant finger guards
- Terry cloth thumb panel to use as a wipe
- Reflective stripe encircling the wrist for added visibility
- Heavy duty webbing loop at wrist makes it easy to pull the glove on, and doubles as a sturdy loop for hanging from a carabiner or hook
- Hook and loop closure at the wrist for a secure fit