Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Heritage helmets are Thousands original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Secret Poplock for securing your helmet
- Black Nylon Straps
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low-profile visor
- Premium matte rubberized finish and moto trim
- CPSC and EN 1078 safety certified
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M) or 490g (L)
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
1. Find a measuring tool
Find a flexible measuring tape or a phone charger (and ruler to measure it against).
Wrap the cord around your head just above the eyebrows.
3. Find your size
Use the chart above to find your size. If you’re in-between sizes, size down.
Since every head is different, there are several ways to ensure the fit of your helmet is nice and snug. On the latest versions of the helmets there is a dial fit system in the back instead of the extra paddings.