Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Heritage helmets are Thousands original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Secret Poplock for securing your helmet
- Vegan Leather Straps
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low-profile visor
- Premium matte rubberized finish and moto trim
- CPSC and EN 1078 safety certified
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M) or 490g (L)
- Two sets of padding for a comfortable fit (Size S)
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments (Sizes M and L)
1. Find a measuring tool
Find a flexible measuring tape or a phone charger (and ruler to measure it against).
Wrap the cord around your head just above the eyebrows.
3. Find your size
Use the chart above to find your size. If you’re in-between sizes, size down.
Since every head is different, there are several ways to ensure the fit of your helmet is nice and snug. Thousands fit pads are interchangeable and removable without affecting the safety of your lid, so feel free to swap in the thicker set if there is any looseness, or even remove them if you need slightly more room on the front or sides. Then adjust the buckle of your strap to tighten, grab your pals, and enjoy the ride! On the latest versions of the helmets there is a dial fit system in the back instead of the extra paddings.